Named by His Holiness The Gyalwang Drukpa in 2008, « Druk Nangsel » carries out an activity dedicated for the saké of all sentients beings : preservation, processing and spreading of theological & cultural heritage of Drukpa lineage in Europe.
Druk Nangsel publishes documents, multimedia and audiovisual materials in a view of sharing Drukpa lineage’s knowledge and traditions.
- To translate and publish Drukpa lineage’s liturgic texts
- To translate and publish teachings and commentaries about Dharma
- To record and publish teachings of Masters of the lineage
- To record and publish liturgy relative to practice texts
- To create and produce audiovisual works
- To classify and archive
“Druk Nangsel” is supervised by Drubpön Pagsam Yongdu Lama Ngawang Tenzin, His Holiness Gyalwang Drukpa’s representative in Europe, who supports His aims and decisions.
“Druk Nangsel” is settled in Drukpa Plouray center, Drukpa lineage’s European headquarter.
“Druk Nangsel” is mainly liven up by volunteers who gather with confidence in order to share their skills and works in this project in a selfless way.
Drubpön Ngawang Tenzin fraternally thanks all these persons for their selfless commitment.